Grim’s Fall Festival
OPENING SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2016!
Attraction Admission Includes
FULL, UNLIMITED, ONE DAY ACCESS to the following 19 attractions:
Corn Maze – Hay Ride – Cattle Train
32′ x 68′ Bounce Pillows – Basketball Toss – Football Toss
Baseball Toss – Bunker Hill
20′ Caterpillar Slide – Orchard Puzzle – Pedal Karts
Sand Pit – Spider Web – Hay Mountain
Corn Bin – 1 Apple Cannon Shot – Duck Races – Tetherball
Bouncy Ball Track
Flat fee of $15.95 per person for full unlimited access to all equals $0.84 per activity!
Sat & Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm
Fri 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sat 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm
Columbus Day Monday
10:00am – 6:00pm
TICKETS FOR INDIVIDUAL FALL FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES, ONE TIME ONLY ENTRY, NO RE-ENTRY, Weekends Only, FlashLight Maze Nights, and Columbus Day Monday – $1.00 per Ticket
Corn Maze – 8 Tickets
Bounce Pillows – 3 Tickets
Pedal Karts – 3 Tickets
Play Corral – 5 Tickets, includes: Hay Mountain, Bunker Hill, Caterpillar Slide, Orchard Puzzle, Tetherball, Baseball Toss, Football Toss, Basketball Toss, Duck Races, Spider Web, Corn Bin, Bouncy Ball Track, Sand Pit
Hayride – 5 Tickets
Dual Cattle Train – 3 Tickets
7 shots for 5 Tickets or $5.00
15 shots for 10 Tickets or $10.00
**NEW** Farmer Paintball
50 Paintballs for 6 Tickets or $6.00
100 Paintballs for 10 Tickets or $10.00
200 Paintballs for 19 Tickets or $19.00
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year, sponsored by Haldeman Ford of Kutztown, PA
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed, except service animals.
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 17, 2016, thru Sunday, October 30, 2016. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 6, 2016, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Barnyard Animals will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen & Bakery, WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, September 30, 2016, thru Saturday, October 29, 2016. 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the Kitchen, Bakery, and Sweet Treats.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN, BAKERY, AND SWEET TREATS, WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Corn Maze
- Hay Ride Tours
- Play Corral, including Hay Mountain, Bunker Hill, Caterpillar Slide, Orchard Puzzle, Tetherball, Baseball Toss, Football Toss, Basketball Toss, Duck Races, Spider Web, Corn Bin, Bouncy Ball Track, Sand Pit
- Dual Cattle Train
- Bounce Pillows
- Pedal Karts
- Barnyard Animals
- Apple Cannon
- Farmer Paintball
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup, Baked Potato, Chicken Sandwich
- Apple Cider Slushie, Apple Cider Floats, Apple Cider Slushie Gelato
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
- Kettle Corn
- Fudge Coated Apples
- And More