FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 24 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- WIN $100 by guessing how many seeds are in our Giant Pumpkin, seed counting November 2, 2013, 2:00 PM
- Growing over 25,000 Mums
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year
- Refreshments available for purchase
- Call to schedule your party or gathering; no outside food brought on premises except birthday cakes
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed!
- No Smoking!
- Apple Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours will only be running on Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS: Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, September 27, 2013 thru October 26, 2013. Hayride Tours & Play Corral will be open, also.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2013. HAYRIDE TOURS WILL ALSO BE OPEN THIS DAY, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Free Straw Maze
- Free Corn Boxes
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- Over 25,000 Mums
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Hay Ride Tours, $5.00 per person
- Play Corral, including Gigantic Hay Slide, Enormous Tube Slide, Sand Pit, Basketball, Football, & Baseball Throw, $3.00 per person
- Barnyard Animals
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts, Apple Cider Donuts w/ Maple Glaze & Bacon!
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Roasted Home Grown Sweet Corn
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage and Meatball Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup
- Apple Cider Slushies
- Caramel Apples
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Live Music every Saturday & Sunday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, starting September 21, 2013 thru October 26, 2013
- Apple Fries
- Scavenger Hunt
HOME GROWN FARM MARKET
- Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Melons, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, & more.