Grim’s Fall Festival
Thank you for the great Fall Season! See you in 2017!
Attraction Admission Includes
FULL, UNLIMITED, ONE DAY ACCESS to the following 21 attractions:
Corn Maze – Hay Ride – Cattle Train
32′ x 68′ Bounce Pillows – Basketball Toss – Football Toss
Baseball Toss – Bunker Hill
20′ Caterpillar Slide – Orchard Puzzle – Pedal Karts
Sand Pit – Spider Web – Hay Mountain
Corn Bin – 1 Apple Cannon Shot – Duck Races – Tetherball
Bouncy Ball Track, Corn Hole, Ladder Golf
Flat fee of $15.95 per person for full unlimited access to all equals $0.76 per activity!
Sat & Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm
Fri 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Sat 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm
Columbus Day Monday
10:00am – 6:00pm
TICKETS FOR INDIVIDUAL FALL FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES, ONE TIME ONLY ENTRY, NO RE-ENTRY, Weekends Only, FlashLight Maze Nights, and Columbus Day Monday – $1.00 per Ticket
Corn Maze – 8 Tickets
Bounce Pillows – 3 Tickets
Pedal Karts – 3 Tickets
Play Corral – 5 Tickets, includes: Hay Mountain, Bunker Hill, Caterpillar Slide, Orchard Puzzle, Tetherball, Baseball Toss, Football Toss, Basketball Toss, Duck Races, Spider Web, Corn Bin, Bouncy Ball Track, Sand Pit, Corn Hole, Ladder Golf
Hayride – 5 Tickets
Dual Cattle Train – 3 Tickets
7 shots for 5 Tickets or $5.00
15 shots for 10 Tickets or $10.00**NEW** Farmer Paintball
50 Paintballs for 6 Tickets or $6.00
100 Paintballs for 10 Tickets or $10.00
200 Paintballs for 19 Tickets or $19.00
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year, sponsored by Haldeman Ford of Kutztown, PA
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed, except service animals.
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 17, 2016, thru Sunday, October 30, 2016. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 6, 2016, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Barnyard Animals will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen & Bakery, WEEKENDS ONLY IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; AND OCTOBER, Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm; and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, September 30, 2016, thru Saturday, October 29, 2016. 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the Kitchen, Bakery, and Sweet Treats.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN, BAKERY, AND SWEET TREATS, WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Corn Maze
- Hay Ride Tours
- Play Corral, including Hay Mountain, Bunker Hill, Caterpillar Slide, Orchard Puzzle, Tetherball, Baseball Toss, Football Toss, Basketball Toss, Duck Races, Spider Web, Corn Bin, Bouncy Ball Track, Sand Pit
- Dual Cattle Train
- Bounce Pillows
- Pedal Karts
- Barnyard Animals
- Apple Cannon
- Farmer Paintball
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup, Baked Potato, Chicken Sandwich
- Apple Cider Slushie, Apple Cider Floats, Apple Cider Slushie Gelato
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
- Kettle Corn
- Fudge Coated Apples
- And More