THIS IS OUR LAST WEEKEND FOR THE FALL FESTIVAL, CORN MAZE, HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, CATTLE TRAIN, APPLE CANNONS AND FLASHLIGHT MAZE. OUR LAST DAY IS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2014.
Friday and Saturday, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, last admission at 9:00 pm, with our FlashLight Maze. Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, last admission at 4:00 pm, due to the time change.
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- WIN $100 by guessing how many seeds are in our Giant Pumpkin, seed counting November 2, 2014, 2:00 PM
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- Call to reserve a table for Birthday parties or gathering; no outside food brought on premises except birthday cakes. We do not have an organized Birthday party, you would pay only for items or activities you choose to do.
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed!
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 20, 2014, thru Sunday, November 2, 2014. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm* **Sunday, November 2, 2014, close at 5:00 pm. Last admission at 4:00 pm, due to time change.
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 2, 2014, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Petting Zoo will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, September 26, 2014, thru November 1, 2014. 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the kitchen.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2014 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Combo tickets will not be sold 1 1/2 hours prior to closing. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Free Corn Boxes
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Hay Ride Tours, $5.00 per person
- Play Corral, including Jumbo Bounce Pillows, Pedal Karts, Duck Races, Gigantic Hay Slide, Sand Pit, Basketball, Football, & Baseball Throw
- Barnyard Animals
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Live Music every Saturday & Sunday, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, starting September 20, 2014 thru October 26, 2014.
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Roasted Sweet Corn (Seasonal)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup
- Apple Cider Slushies
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Kettle Corn
- Caramel Apple Blossom; Apple cut into wedges, drizzled with warm caramel
- Baked Potato
HOME GROWN FARM MARKET
- Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Melons, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, & more.