Our Fall Festival, Corn Maze, and Play Corral opens on September 12, 2015 thru October 31, 2015!
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year, sponsored by Haldeman Ford of Kutztown, PA
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- Call to reserve a table for Birthday parties or gathering; no outside food brought on premises except birthday cakes. We do not have an organized Birthday party, you would pay only for items or activities you choose to do.
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed, except service animals.
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 12, 2015, thru Saturday, October 31, 2015. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 8, 2015, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Barnyard Animals will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen & Bakery, WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, October 2, 2015, thru October 31, 2015. 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the Kitchen, Bakery, and Sweet Treats.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2015, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN, BAKERY, AND SWEET TREATS, WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Corn Boxes
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Hay Ride Tours, $4.95 per person
- Play Corral, including Jumbo Bounce Pillows, Pedal Karts, Duck Races, Gigantic Hay Fort, Sand Pit, Basketball, Football, & Baseball Throw, Dog Agility Show
- Barnyard Animals
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Live Music every Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, starting September 19, 2015 thru October 31, 2015.
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup
- Apple Cider Slushie, Apple Cider Floats, Apple Cider Slushie Gelato
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
- Kettle Corn
- Baked Potato
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Apple Cider Float; Apple Cider with vanilla ice cream
- Apple Cider Gelato; Apple Cider Slushie with vanilla ice cream