WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE YEAR. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FALL SEASON! SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER 2015!
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- WIN $100 by guessing how many seeds are in our Giant Pumpkin, seed counting November 2, 2014, 2:00 PM
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- Call to reserve a table for Birthday parties or gathering; no outside food brought on premises except birthday cakes. We do not have an organized Birthday party, you would pay only for items or activities you choose to do.
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed!
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 12, 2015, thru Saturday, November 3, 2015. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 8, 2015, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Petting Zoo will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER, Saturday & Sunday, AND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY’S IN OCTOBER, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, October 2, 2015, thru October 31, 2015. 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the kitchen.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2015, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Combo tickets will not be sold 1 1/2 hours prior to closing. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Free Corn Boxes
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Hay Ride Tours, $5.00 per person
- Play Corral, including Jumbo Bounce Pillows, Pedal Karts, Duck Races, Gigantic Hay Slide, Sand Pit, Basketball, Football, & Baseball Throw
- Barnyard Animals
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Live Music every Saturday & Sunday, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, starting September 20, 2014 thru October 26, 2014.
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Roasted Sweet Corn (Seasonal)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup
- Apple Cider Slushies
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Kettle Corn
- Caramel Apple Blossom; Apple cut into wedges, drizzled with warm caramel
- Baked Potato
HOME GROWN FARM MARKET
- Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Melons, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, & more.