OPENING SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2016!
Attraction Admission Includes
UNLIMITED ACCESS to the following 18 attractions:
Corn Maze – Hay Ride – Cattle Train
32′ x 68′ Bounce Pillows – Basketball Toss – Football Toss
Baseball Toss – Bunker Hill
20′ Caterpillar Slide – Orchard Puzzle – Pedal Carts
Sand Pit – Spider Web – Giant Hay Pile
Giant Corn Box – 1 Apple Cannon Shot – Duck Races – Tether ball
Flat fee of $15.95 per person for unlimited access to all equal $0.89 per activity!
Sat & Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm $15.95/person
Fri & Sat 10:00am – 6:30pm $15.95/person, 6:30pm – 10:00pm $10.95/person
Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm $15.95/person
Columbus Day Monday
10:00am – 6:00pm $15.95/person
FALL FESTIVAL AND CORN MAZE! PICK-YOUR-OWN APPLE ORCHARD! HAY RIDE TOURS! PLAY CORRAL! FULL KITCHEN & SWEET TREATS! PICK-YOUR-OWN PUMPKINS!
Our Fall Festival has many activities and exhibits for children and adults of all ages!
- Corn Maze, try your luck at finding your way thru groomed paths cut into our 6 acre field of 6’ to 8’ tall irrigated Corn Maze. Test your knowledge for hints to the exit.
- FlashLight Maze Nights, bring your own flashlight to help you navigate thru the maze under the stars at night (flashlights are available for purchase)
- Pick your own Pumpkins from our irrigated Pumpkin Patch grown on a bed of straw, 1000’s to choose from
- Pick-Your-Own Apple orchard, 25 different varieties
- Hay Ride Tours
- Many photo opportunities, bring your cameras
- Look for our new Corn Maze design this year, sponsored by Haldeman Ford of Kutztown, PA
- Delicious Refreshments available for purchase in our full kitchen, bakery, and sweet treats spot
- No Alcoholic Beverages Permitted!
- No Pets Allowed, except service animals.
- No Smoking!
OPENING: Saturday, September 17, 2016, thru Sunday, October 30, 2016. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Apple Picking opens Tuesday, September 6, 2016, will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Pumpkin Picking will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Corn Maze will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Play Corral WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Barnyard Animals will be open every day, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Hayride Tours WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- Kitchen & Bakery, WEEKENDS only IN SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER, Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE NIGHTS:
Every Friday & Saturday Night, starting Friday, September 30, 2016, thru Saturday, October 29, 2016. 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm*.
Hayride Tours and Play Corral will be open, along with the Kitchen, Bakery, and Sweet Treats.
- OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2016, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm*
HAYRIDE, PLAY CORRAL, AND KITCHEN, BAKERY, AND SWEET TREATS, WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
*NOTE: Last admission to all activities is 1 hour prior to closing time. Kitchen closes 1 hour prior to closing, however drinks will still be available until closing time.
ALWAYS FUN AT GRIM’S
- Corn Boxes
- Free Trivia Flip Boards
- 1000′s of pre-picked pumpkins
- 1000’s of pick your own pumpkins
- 1000’s of gourds, jack-be-littles and munchkins
- Over 10 different types of exotic pumpkins
- Corn Stalks and Straw Bales
- Hay Ride Tours, $4.95 per person
- Play Corral, including Jumbo Bounce Pillows, Pedal Karts, Duck Races, Gigantic Hay Fort, Sand Pit, Basketball, Football, & Baseball Throw
- Barnyard Animals
- Old Time Operating Farm Equipment from the Kern & Gressley Families
- Homemade Desserts, right in our kitchen! Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Dumplings, Apple Cider Donuts
- Pumpkin Ice Cream & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Nachos, Fresh Cut French Fries, Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Homemade Soup, Baked Potato, Chicken Sandwich
- Apple Cider Slushie, Apple Cider Floats, Apple Cider Slushie Gelato
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Fries w/ Caramel Dipping Sauce
- Kettle Corn
NEW THIS YEAR!